PTLHP – Protach Tagging Needle
- Tach-It Pro-Tach PTLHP Long Needle.
- For use in the Tach-It 2 Long (TI2L) Tagging Tool and other long needle tagging tools that utilize a needle that does not have a cutting blade located in the needle shaft.
- The PTLHP has is modified to allow for the use of 1 inch long or shorter fasteners in long needle tagging tools. This is perfect for applications where the products are compressed and the fastener is used as a tack such as for hosiery, towels, quilting, and etc.
- Packed 3 needles per package.
- Industrial grade.
- Thread separating tip prevents holes in the product being tagged.
- Single piece machined needle for strength.
- Coated for easy insertion and retraction from products.
DescriptionThe Tach-It PTLHP Pro-Tach Long Tagging Needle is designed for use in the Long Tach-It 2 Tagging Tool Style #TI2L and is machined from solid hardened steel rod. PTLHP needles are packed 3 needles per package and allow for fasteners shorter than 1 inch in length to be used in the TI2L tagging tool.
Inquire about this productTalk to us about your specific packaging needs: