NL-5-18 – Cable Ties Nylon
- U.L. Recognized 5.5 inch long Lightweight Cable Tie.
- Perfect for packaging, wire harnessing, assembly, repair and maintenance, HVAC, industrial, retail, warehouse, home, and countless other applications.
- 5.5 inch long with a 18 lb minimum tensile strength.
- Molded of Nylon 6/6.
- Natural color is standard – other colors available (minimum order quantities apply).
- Hand applied – no tools required.
- Offers an economical, permanent, and secure closure.
- Meets military specifications where applicable
DescriptionTach-It NL-5-18 Natural Lightweight Cable Tie is U.L. Recognized and is 5.5 inches long. It has a minimum 18 Lb Tensile Strength. Molded of Nylon 6/6.
- Cable Tie: Length - 5.5 inch (140 mm), Width - .10 inch (2.5 mm)
- Bundle Diameter: 1.25 inch (32 mm)
- Minimum Tensile Strength: 18 Lbs
- Pieces per Bag: 1000
Inquire about this productTalk to us about your specific packaging needs: