N-48-175 – Cable Ties Nylon – Available in 2 Colors
- U.L. Recognized 48 inch long heavyweight Cable Tie.
- Perfect for packaging, wire harnessing, assembly, repair and maintenance, HVAC, industrial, retail, warehouse, home, and countless other applications.
- 48 inch long with a 175 lb minimum tensile strength.
- Molded of Nylon 6/6.
- Available in Natural (for indoor applications) and Black (for outdoor use without deterioration due to sun and ultra violet rays)
- Hand applied – no tools required.
- Offers an economical, permanent, and secure closure.
- Meets military specifications where applicable.
DescriptionTach-It N-48-175 Heavy Weight Cable Tie is U.L. Recognized and is 48 inches long. It has a minimum 175 Lb Tensile Strength. Molded of Nylon 6/6. Available in Natural and Black
- Cable Tie: Length - 48 inch (1220 mm), Width - .35 inch (9.0 mm)
- Bundle Diameter: 15 in. (381 mm)
- Minimum Tensile Strength: 175 Lbs
- Pieces per Bag: 50
Inquire about this productTalk to us about your specific packaging needs: