N-24-175 – Cable Ties Nylon
- U.L. Recognized 24 inch long heavyweight Cable Tie.
- Perfect for packaging, wire harnessing, assembly, repair and maintenance, HVAC, industrial, retail, warehouse, home, and countless other applications.
- 24 inch long with a 175 lb minimum tensile strength.
- Molded of Nylon 6/6.
- Natural color for indoor applications.
- Hand applied – no tools required.
- Offers an economical, permanent, and secure closure.
- Meets military specifications where applicable.
DescriptionTach-It N-24-175 Natural Heavy Weight Cable Tie is U.L. Recognized and is 24 inches long. It has a minimum 175 Lb Tensile Strength. Molded of Nylon 6/6.
- Cable Tie: Length - 24 inch (612 mm), Width - .35 inch (9.0 mm)
- Bundle Diameter: 9 inch (229 mm)
- Minimum Tensile Strength: 175 Lbs
- Pieces per Bag: 50
Inquire about this productTalk to us about your specific packaging needs: