N-17-50 – Cable Ties Nylon
- U.L. Recognized 17 inch long Standard Weight Cable Tie.
- Perfect for packaging, wire harnessing, assembly, repair and maintenance, HVAC, industrial, retail, warehouse, home, and countless other applications.
- 17 inch long with a 50 lb minimum tensile strength.
- Molded of Nylon 6/6.
- Natural color for indoor applications.
- Hand applied – no tools required.
- Offers an economical, permanent, and secure closure.
- Meets military specifications where applicable.
DescriptionTach-It N-17-50 Natural Standard Cable Tie is U.L. Recognized and is 17 inches long. It has a minimum 50 Lb Tensile Strength. Molded of Nylon 6/6.
- Cable Tie: Length - 17 1/2 inch (445 mm), Width - .19 inch (4.8 mm)
- Bundle Diameter: 5.0 inch (127 mm)
- Minimum Tensile Strength: 50 Lbs
- Pieces per Bag: 1000
Inquire about this productTalk to us about your specific packaging needs: