EBC-100 – Edge Protection Cutter
- Unique machine for cutting cardboard edge protection products to length.
- Easily cuts cardboard edge protection products to length.
- Safety, avoids some of the creative ways that cardboard edge protection is now cut or trimmed to length by knives, saws and other methods.
- Perfect for facilities that ship pallets of various heights.
- Re cycles edge board products for your specific application and also can be used to cut small pieces for use under strapping..
- For edge protection up to 4 inch x 4 inch x 3/8 inch.
- Heavy duty construction with ergonomic handle.
- Easily replacable blades and small table top design.
DescriptionThe Tach-It EBC-100 Cutter for Cardboard Edge Protection is a safe way to cut and trim these products to various lengths. Compared to other methods available the EBC-100 cuts boards up to 4 inch x 4 inch x 3/8 inch thick. Easy to use simply put the board into the V-Shaped opening and pull the handle. The easily replaceable blades will give a clean guillotine cut the board. Perfect for shippers who use various lengths of boards, framing companies, cutting edge protection products for use as stabilizers within cartons, recycling of edge protection products and anywhere these products are trimmed or cut. Small table top design, ergonomic handle, and fully portable are all advantages of this machine.
- Length: 24 inches x Width: 8 inches x Height (arm lowered): 15 inches x Height (arm raised): 33 inches
- Weight: 15 Lbs
- Cardboard edge protection: Maximum Size: 4 inches x 4 inches
- Cardboard edge protection: Maximum Thickness: .375” (3/8 inch)
Inquire about this productTalk to us about your specific packaging needs: