6110 – Tape Dispenser
- Automatic Definite Length Tape Dispenser.
- Heavy duty steel case construction.
- 2 modes: random and automatic mode for a pre-determined length.
- 4 Programmable Memory Presets
- In automatic mode. feeds and cuts the next piece of tape as the previous one is removed.
- Exclusive safety shield for operator protection.
- Accepts tapes from 1/4 inch to 2 inch wide
- Works with 1 roll for tape up to 2 inches wide or 2 rolls of tape up to 1 inch wide each.
- Can cut most types of tapes including carton sealing, packaging, filament, acetate, masking, flat back and many others.
- Cuts tapes from 3/4 inch to 39.4 inches
- Guillotine cut for smooth edge to the tape.
- Easy to read LED and push button controls for length adjustment and mode selection.
- Length adjustment is in millimeter increments.
- Adjustable pressure roller for different thicknesses of tapes for positive feeding.
DescriptionThis automatic feed and cut definite length tape dispenser can work with 1 roll of tape up to 2 inch wide or 2 rolls of tape up to 1 inch wide each. Heavy duty steel case construction, reliable and easy to use with push button and LED controls, the Tach-It Model 6110 can cut most types of pressure sensitive tape from 3/4 inch to 39.3 inches in length. In automatic setting, the model #6110 will feed the next piece of tape as soon as the previous length has been removed. Simply holding the feed button will allow for random lengths of tape to be fed. Small bench top design, exclusive safety shield to protect the operator, and adjustable tape pressure to ensure positive tape feeding are all advantages of this machine.
- Machine: Length - 8 inch, Width - 5 inch, Height - 5 1/2 inch
- Tape Length min ½” and Max 39.4”
- Tape Width: Maximum - 2 inch, Minimum: 1/4 inch
- Maximum Tape Roll Diameter: 6 inch (optional large diameter tape roll stand available)
- Weight: 7 1/2 Lbs.
- Core Size: 3 inch
- Power: 110 Volt VAC
- Speed: 7 inches per second.
Inquire about this productTalk to us about your specific packaging needs:
|Model #||#5000||SL-1||SL-3||#6100-SS||#6110||#6100-SS Stand||#6125||#6175||#6600||#6250||Z-Cut 2||Z-Cut 3||Z-Cut 5||UW6|
|Description:||Manual Tape Dispenser||Manual Tape Dispenser||Manual Tape Dispenser||Automatic Tape Dispenser||Automatic Tape Dispenser||Optional Stand for Model #6100_SS||Automatic Tape Dispenser||Automatic Tape Dispenser||Automatic Tape Dispenser||Automatic Tabbing Tape Dispenser||Carousel Automatic Tape Dispenser||Carousel Automatic Tape Dispenser||Automatic Tape Dispenser for Hard to Cut Tapes||Optional Large Roll Stand for Tape Dispensers|
|Modes:||Manual||Manual||Manual||Random and Automatic||Random and Automatic||Not applicable||Random, Semi-Automatic and Automatic||Random and Automatic||Random and Automatic||Random and Automatic||Automatic||Automatic||Automatic Tape Dispenser||Not applicable|
|Memory Presets||Not applicable||Not applicable||Not applicable||Not Applicable||4 Memory Presets||Not applicable||6 Memory Presets||4 Memory Presets||Not applicable||Not Applicable||Not Applicable||Not Applicable||Not Applicable||Not Applicable|
|Maximum Width of Tape||1 1/2 inch wide||1 inch wide||3 inch wide||2 inch wide||2 inch 2ide||Not applicable||2 inch wide||3 inch wide||6 inch wide||2 inch wide||1 inch wide||1 inch wide|
|Maximum Length of Tape:||Fixed 1 1/2 inch||Up to 4 inch||Up to 8 inch||Up to 39.4 inches||Up to 39.4 inches||Not applicable||Up to 39.4 inches||Up to 39.4 inches||Up to 39.4 inches||Up to 39.4 inches||2 3/8 inches||2 3/8 inches||51 inches||Not applicable|
|Maximum Roll Diameter||5 inch||5 1/2 inches||7 1/2 nches||6 inches||6 inches||14 inches||14 inches||11 3/4 inches||11 3/4 inches||6 inches||5 inches||6 inches||7 1/2 inches||17 inches|
|Core Size:||3 inch||1 and 3 inch||3 inch||3 inch||3 inch||3 inch||Not applicable||Not applicable||Not applicable||3 inch||1 inch, 1 1/4 inch and 3 inch||Not Applicable||3 inch||1 inch and 3 inch|
|Power:||Not applicable||Not applicable||Not applicable||110 Volt 50/60 Hz||110 Volt 50/60 Hz||Not applicable||110 Volt 50/60 Hz||110 Volt 50/60 Hz||110 Volt 50/60 Hz||110 Volt Tabbing applicable||110 Volt 50/60 Hz||110 Volt 50/60 Hz||110 Volt 50/60 Hz||Not applicable|