TNFR – TachIt Tagging Needle
- Tach-It Fine Reinforced Needle.
- For use in the Tach-It 2 Fine (TI2F) Tagging Tool and other tagging tools that utilize a needle that does not have a cutting blade located in the needle shaft.
- The TNFR needle has a heavy shaft for added strength and for penetration of hard to tag items such as carpets, rugs, corrugated, plastics, and other items.
- Packed 3 needles per package.
- Premium grade for durability.
- Thread separating tip prevents holes in the product being tagged.
- Single piece machined needle for strength.
- Coated for easy insertion and retraction from products.
DescriptionThe Tach-It TNFR Premium Fine Reinforced Tagging Needle is designed for use in the Fine Tach-It 2 Tagging Tool Style #TI2F, has a heavier shaft for ease of penetrating hard to tag items, machined from solid hardened steel rod, and is silicone coated. TNFR needles are packed 3 needles per package.
Inquire about this productTalk to us about your specific packaging needs: