SH-455 – Label Rewinder Machine
- Economical Label Re-winder.
- Perfect for fan-folded, thermal transfer printers, and computer generated labels.
- Easy to use.
- No special operator training or tools required.
- The SH-455 has a dancer arm and slip clutch to avoid label web breakage.
- For pharmaceuticals, medical packaging, retail, manufacturing, industry, food service, or anywhere a thermal transfer printer is used.
- Variable speed motor.
- Designed for 24/7/365 operation.
- Quick release roll guides and no tools required for fast label changeovers.
DescriptionThe Tach-It Model SH-455 Economical Label Re-Winder uses a slip clutch and dancer arm to ensure consistent winding of thermal transfer, fan fold, and computer generated labels without concerns about breaking of the liner. Easy-to-use and requiring no tools or special operator training, the SH-455 has a small table top design, heavy duty motor and construction, and can reach speeds up to 120 rpm.
- Machine: Length - 7 1/2 inch, Width - 11 1/2 inch, Height - 9 1/4 inch
- Weight: 13 1/2 Lbs
- Label Size: Minimum - 1 1/4 inch, Maximum - 4.25 inch
- Label Roll Diameter: 9 1/4 inch
- Speed: 120 RPM - Variable Speed
- Power: 110 Volt / 220 Volt Dip Switch Controlled
- Core Size: 3 inch
Inquire about this productTalk to us about your specific packaging needs: