AP65 Series – Label Applicator Machine
- Hand-Held Label Applicators.
- Available in 3 models depending on width of label.
- Unique mechanical sensor automatically adjusts the stroke of the trigger to the die-cut of the label so only one label is applied with each pull of the trigger.
- Lightweight and fully portable.
- For high production repetitive labeling applications.
- Perfect for applying PLU labels to agricultural products, palletized goods and for use anywhere a portable label applicator is needed.
- For die-cut labels on a 1″ core
- Can dispense labels with a maximum width of 3.93″ and length of 2.36″
DescriptionAvailable in 3 sizes for different widths of labels, the hand-held AP65 series of label applicators does repetitive labeling in a fraction of the time of hand labeling. These durable, lightweight, easy-to-use applicators apply all types of die-cut labels to any surface. Equipped with a unique sensor which automatically adjusts the label stroke, operators can increase productivity by simply squeezing the trigger and knowing that only 1 label will be fed. See below for dimensions and necessary information regarding these unique machines.
- Machine Dimensions AP65-30: Length - 11 inch, Width - 1 3/4 inch, Height - 4 inch
- Machine Dimensions AP65-60: Length - 11 inch, Width - 2 5/8 inch, Height - 4 inch
- Machine Dimensions AP65-100: Length - 11 inch, Width - 4 1/2 inch, Height - 8 inch
- Weight AP65-30: 11.2 ounces without labels
- Weight AP65-60: 13.1 ounces without labels
- Weight AP65-100: 15 ounces without labels
- Label Size AP65-30: Minimum - .75 inch x .75 inch , Maximum - 1.2 inch x 2.36 inch
- Label Size AP65-60: Minimum - 1 inch x .75 inch , Maximum - 2.36 inch x 2.36 inch
- Label Size AP65-100: Minimum - 2.15 inch x .75 inch , Maximum - 3.93 inch x 2.36 inch
- Maximum Label Roll Diameter: 3.93 inch for all models
- Core Size: 1" for all models
- Speed: Manual Determined by Operator
Inquire about this productTalk to us about your specific packaging needs: