N-24-175 UVBlack – Cable Ties Nylon
- U.L. Recognized 24 inch long heavyweight Cable Tie.
- Perfect for packaging, wire harnessing, assembly, repair and maintenance, HVAC, industrial, retail, warehouse, home, and countless other applications.
- 24 inch long with a 175 lb minimum tensile strength.
- Molded of Nylon 6/6.
- U.V. Black protection for outdoor use without deterioration from the sun and ultra violet rays.
- Hand applied – no tools required.
- Offers an economical, permanent, and secure closure.
- Meets military specifications where applicable.
DescriptionTach-It N-24-175 UV Black Heavy Weight Cable Tie is U.L. Recognized and is 24 inches long. It has a minimum 175 Lb Tensile Strength. UV Black Nylon offers the same features of the natural cable tie, but also protects against UV Light. It contains well dispersed carbon black for maximum resistance to weathering and is designed for outdoor applications. Molded of Nylon 6/6.
- Cable Tie: Length - 24 inch (612 mm), Width - .35 in. (9.0 mm)
- Bundle Diameter: 9 inch (229 mm)
- Minimum Tensile Strength: 175 Lbs
- Pieces per Bag: 50
Inquire about this productTalk to us about your specific packaging needs: