N-14-50 UVBlack – Cable Ties Nylon
- U.L. Recognized 14 inch long Standard Weight Cable Tie.
- Perfect for packaging, wire harnessing, assembly, repair and maintenance, HVAC, industrial, retail, warehouse, home, and countless other applications.
- 14 inch long with a 50 lb minimum tensile strength.
- Molded of Nylon 6/6.
- U.V. Black protection for outdoor use without deterioration from the sun and ultra violet rays.
- Hand applied – no tools required.
- Offers an economical, permanent, and secure closure.
- Meets military specifications where applicable.
DescriptionTach-It N-14-50 UV Black Standard Cable Tie is U.L. Recognized and is 14 inches long and has a minimum 50 Lb Tensile Strength. UV Black Nylon offers the same features of the natural cable tie but also protects against UV Light. It contains well dispersed carbon black for maximum resistance to weathering and is designed for outdoor applications. Molded of Nylon 6/6.
- Cable Tie: Length - 14 inch (368 mm), Width - .19 inch (4.8 mm)
- Bundle Diameter: 4.0 inch (102 mm)
- Minimum Tensile Strength: 50 Lbs
- Pieces per Bag: 1000
Inquire about this productTalk to us about your specific packaging needs: